Mary Jane served as the Exercise Editor for Numedx.com, a website and journal for professionals and people living with HIV/AIDS. She co-hosted a weekly TV show on nutrition topics on the Manhattan Neighborhood Network. She has been featured in Mademoiselle, Fitness Magazine, Shape, Time Out New York, Ladies Home Journal magazines and IDEA Fitness Journal.
– Mary Jane discusses the best and worst foods to eat before swimming on Eat This, Not That. (PDF)
– Learn why Keto is not right for everyone NBC New York. (PDF)
– Read why Mary Jane discourages “cheat days” in Bon Appetit’s Healthyish. (PDF)
– Mary Jane encourages readers to set specific goals to help stick to fitness resolutions in Insider. (PDF)
– Mary Jane collaborates on an article about maltodextrin for Aaptiv. (PDF)
– Mary Jane answers diabetes diet questions at The Diabetes Council.
– Mary Jane discusses what to eat before exercising in Marie Claire. (PDF)
– Mary Jane talks body types with Elle Magazine
– Mary Jane was featured in the NY Post, click here to read the article.
– Mary Jane was featured on CBS News on 2/21/08!
– Mary Jane was featured on Martha Stewart Living Radio on discussing food labels and how to interpret the information on them.
– Read about detox diets in a Fitness Magazine article featuring Mary Jane! Click here to read.
– Mary Jane was featured in Well+Good. Click here to view the article.
– Hear Mary Jane speak live on livingwellwithdiabetes.com!
– Read about detox diets, in a Fitness Magazine article featuring Mary Jane. Click here to view the article.
Mary Jane’s work as a nutritionist and exercise expert has been recognized nationally. She loves to share her knowledge and passion for nutrition and exercise by giving dynamic presentations at conferences and corporations and smaller workshops in corporations. She has worked with a number of outstanding companies including:
Mary Jane has also presented on the state and national level at the American Dietetic Association Conferences on the topic of exercise and its positive impact on Disease states such as osteoporosis, autoimmune disease, cancer and AIDS.
The NYC Department of Health
The Ford Foundation
The Home Depot
New York Life
The NY Mercantile Exchange